Wi-Fi networks have become an essential part of our daily lives, providing us with convenient and fast internet access. However, there may be instances when you need to access a Wi-Fi network without knowing the password. In this article, we will explore different methods to hack Wi-Fi passwords using the Termux app without requiring root access and learn how to retrieve Wi-Fi passwords on an Android device.
Understanding Wi-Fi Security
Before we dive into the techniques, it’s crucial to understand the concept of Wi-Fi security. Most Wi-Fi networks utilize encryption protocols like WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 to safeguard the data transmitted over the network. These protocols ensure that unauthorized individuals cannot intercept or decode the data without the correct password.
One method to obtain Wi-Fi passwords is by leveraging the Google Chrome browser on your Android device. Please note that this method only works if you have previously connected to the Wi-Fi network using your device. Here’s how you can retrieve the Wi-Fi password:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Android device.
- Type “chrome://flags” in the address bar and press Enter.
- In the Chrome Experiments page that appears, search for “WiFi” using the search bar at the top.
- Look for the “Wi-Fi credential sharing” option and tap on the drop-down menu next to it.
- Select “Enabled” from the available options.
- Tap on the “Relaunch Now” button that appears at the bottom of the screen to restart Chrome with the updated settings.
- Once Chrome restarts, type “chrome://settings” in the address bar and press Enter.
- Scroll down and tap on “Passwords” under the “Basics” section.
- In the “Saved passwords” section, you will find a list of websites and Wi-Fi networks that you have previously connected to.
- Look for the Wi-Fi network you want to retrieve the password for and tap on the eye icon next to it.
- You will be prompted to enter your device’s lock screen password or use biometric authentication for security purposes.
- After authentication, the Wi-Fi password will be displayed on the screen.
Please note that this method only works if you have the necessary permissions and have previously connected to the Wi-Fi network using your Android device. It’s essential to respect privacy and ethical considerations when using this method.
Hacking Wi-Fi Passwords with Termux
Another method to hack Wi-Fi passwords involves using the Termux app on your Android device. Termux is a powerful terminal emulator and Linux environment that allows you to run various command-line tools. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to hack Wi-Fi passwords using Termux without requiring root access:
- Install the Termux app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and grant the necessary permissions when prompted.
- Update the package repositories by entering the following command:sqlCopy code
- Install the required dependencies by running the following command:Copy code
apt install tsu git python
- Clone the “Wifi-Hacker” repository from GitHub by executing the following command:bashCopy code
git clone https://github.com/username/Wifi-Hacker.gitReplace “username” with the actual username of the repository owner.
- Navigate to the cloned repository directory using the command:bashCopy code
- Run the script by executing the following command:Copy code
python wifi-hacker.pyThis will initiate the Wi-Fi hacking process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the script to select the target Wi-Fi network and initiate the password cracking process.
Please note that hacking Wi-Fi passwords without the owner’s permission is illegal and unethical. This information is shared for educational purposes only, and it’s crucial to use this knowledge responsibly and in compliance with the law.
Knowing Wi-Fi Passwords on Android Devices
If you are looking to retrieve the Wi-Fi password for a network you have connected to on your Android device, here’s a simple method to do so:
- Open the “Settings” app on your Android device.
- Navigate to the “Wi-Fi” or “Network & Internet” section, depending on your device’s configuration.
- Under the list of available Wi-Fi networks, locate the network you want to retrieve the password for.
- Tap and hold on the network name until a context menu appears.
- Select the “Share” or “QR Code” option from the menu.
- A QR code containing the network details, including the password, will be generated.
- You can either scan the QR code with another device or take a screenshot of the code for future reference.
Please note that this method only works if your Android device has the necessary permissions and you have previously connected to the Wi-Fi network.
In conclusion, hacking Wi-Fi passwords is a sensitive subject, and it’s essential to understand the legal and ethical implications involved. The methods mentioned in this article are meant for educational purposes only, and I strongly discourage any illegal or unethical activities. Always respect others’ privacy and seek proper authorization before accessing any Wi-Fi network.